Thursday, August 2, 2012

All you need is pink

Good morning!! The project that I am going to share with you today wasn't really very time consuming, and for that matter probably not too creative, but I love the way it turned out. Sometimes all you need is a touch of pink to transform a dull piece. So I found this Audrey Hepburn poster at a garage sale. It is black and white with a black frame around it. I thought how perfect for a girly room or for that matter any room!! I decided it needed a little bit of color though since the frame and picture were just black and white. So I took out my trusty, bright, pink paint and decided to just paint the frame. I think it really pops now. I shared this with you because even before the pink frame I just adored the picture of Audrey Hepburn and thought it was such a fun find. I hope you enjoy it too!!!
Have a great day!!! ~Jessica


Linking to these parties:

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Love Audrey! We named our daughter Audrey. Stopping by from the Link up. I am a new follower. Hope to see you at True Aim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming a new follower!! I will have to check your blog out.

      Delete
  2. Audrey is my favourite diva! I love her delicate style and your pink frame matches perfectly to her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Audrey too...that is why this picture appealed to me so much. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. It's awesome what a little paint can do! And I LOVE Breakfast at Tiffany's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome what a little pink paint can do right? Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. Oh I agree completely, that pop of pink is really what this needed! I think we sometimes get too caught up in the magnitude of a project and think if it didn't takes hours and days to complete it isn't "craft worthy". When sometimes it just takes an artistic eye and some small creative touches to make all the difference with a piece. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! found you at weekend wander

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picture - and it looks great framed in pink!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink frame is definitely better than the original. Makes the frame stand out. Thanks for sharing!

    hugs,
    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete